If you lead a team, department, or organization you know that it takes continuous effort to cultivate a workplace where each team member thrives and contributes to the greater good of the mission.
Leanne Meyer’s workshops are grounded in research and provide ready-to-implement guidance to help leaders grow and deliver more value.
With Leanne’s trademark engaging and fun teaching style, participants leave the workshop energized, informed, and ready to take action.
Leadership Development Workshop and Training Topics include:
- Building consensus
- Change leadership and change management
- Allyship and returnship
- Employee recognition
- Conflict Resolution and Management (including how to have difficult conversations)
- Conflict Management Styles (Including Thomas Kilmann Conflict Inventory)
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Team Contracting: Creating and managing a high performing team.
- How to Delegate
- Building & Leveraging a Network of Influence
- Leadership Brand
- Executive Presence
- Sustaining Leadership Effectiveness Over Time: Combat burnout and build deeper
reserves of resilience (also covers work, family, life responsibilities)
- How to Be an Active Ally and Inclusive Leader
- Influence Without Authority
- Collaborative Decision Making
- Finding Your Voice Without Being the Loudest Person in the Room
- Sponsoring Gender Equity in your Business
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Running Inclusive Meetings
- Strategic Communications
Customization Available to Fit Your Culture and Needs
Want to customize a workshop to your unique organizational or team needs? Leanne has done this for Fortune 100 companies across the world and can adapt to meet your goals and organizational culture.
Workshop Program Options can include:
- Virtual, in-person, or hybrid
- One-off workshop, a series, or recurring
Contact Leanne to Discuss Your Workshop
With more than thirty years of senior-level consulting and executive development experience with global Fortune 100 companies, Leanne’s mission is to help leaders reenergize their lives and their work with passion and purpose, using evidence-based methods to change business practices around the world. Her work focuses on equipping leaders to develop impactful new skills, successfully navigate critical career inflection points, and create alignment between their professional identities and their goals and aspirations.
Leanne directs the Carnegie Mellon Executive Leadership Academy and is the former executive director of the university’s Accelerate Leadership Center at the Tepper School of Business. She is the author of the bestselling Climbing the Spiral Staircase, a critical guide empowering women with the tools they need to accelerate their careers and gain control of their professional paths.